On the 4th of July, Tyra got to be in the parade. She road in the back of Uncle Bills truck which pulled Wayne's boat The Outlaw. Shelby was excited once the parade started. She loved collecting all the candy. Jeremy and I didn't let her go out to far to get it, we got pretty nervous. We hung out at Bill and Sue's for the rest of the day just talking to family members. That night we watched fireworks out on the lake. They were very nice. Shelby was terrified of them though. She would cover her ears and close her eyes real tight. I had to hold her through the whole show. Poor girl. Both girls had fun with the sparklers though. 

We had a good time up there as always. Jeremy got to ride a dirt bike up in the mountains, we got to ride on boats out on the lake. Tyra caught a fish and named it Sparkles, don't worry we let it go that night. We didn't eat it. We did many more fun things, I just can't think of them. I'll I can tell you was it was a lot of fun. We can't wait till September. We might be going up there again for Labor day weekend. We are addicted to all the green. Well there's my update.


Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Up North for the 4th
We went up to Spirit Lake for the 4th of July. It was a lot of fun. The girls got to do a lot of swimming. They pretty much lived in their swimsuits during the weekend, and when they said they were done swimming I would get them dressed and maybe a half hour later they were in the water with their clothes on. So it was best to just leave them in their swimsuits. We had a lot of fun seeing family. It's always good to talk to everyone, even if there was some drama going around. Don't worry I wasn't involved.
We got to see Jeremy's Grandma again. She looked a little better then when we seen her in May. She was sitting in her wheel chair and more attentive. Jeremy even got her to eat. The girls went right up to her and gave her a hug. That was nice of them. She called the girls Little Toe Heads and got after Jeremy for biting his nails. That's good, cause someone needed to. We always enjoy seeing Grandma Betty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!! The last picture is adorable!!!
Post a Comment