Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cleaning house and taking care of kids

Ok, if any husband gets mad because the house isn't spotless every time they come home from work they need to try to clean the house all by themselves with kids. I'm not say my husband gets mad, he understands that it isn't easy. I just know that there are a lot of husband out there that want there dinner ready when they get home and the house to be clean. Do they understand how hard it is to take care of kids, clean house and cook dinner. I only have two kids, but it takes me all day to clean at least two rooms. I always have to stop and get them things, tell them to stop getting into things, and to be nice. I am so glad that my husband doesn't expect that everyday. I do try to straighten the house up a little and once and a while I make dinner, but it isn't expected everyday. If any husbands read this, please be easy on your wife she is trying the best she can most of the time. It is just tiring trying to take care of kids, clean house and cook dinner all at once. I know husbands have a hard job too. They go to work all day and then have to come home and play with the kids. They need to remember that there wife doesn't sit around all day. They work 24/7. They usually don't get sick days. So all those wives out there that do that taking care of kids, cleaning house and cooking dinner all at once, kodos! I could never do that everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.