The weather is teasing Jeremy. One day it will be nice and warm and the next it will be cold and windy. He just wants to ride his motorcycle. He has been able to ride it a few times this month. I can't wait till motorcycle season. That means I get a car. Hopefully the weather will warm up soon. I am tired of this cold weather. Well that is really all that has been going on. I guess I wrote a lot. That's what happens when you don't get to write very often.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Being sick, coloring pictures and hanging at the park. Life couldn't be better.
Sorry I haven't written anything in a while. Whenever I think I can sit down and write something Shelby wont let me. She wants to sit on my lap and that makes it hard to type. Right now she is distracted by Tyra. This will only probably last a few minutes. So it will take me about 2 hours to write this blog.
Well we all got sick after Valentine's Day. That was a nice gift. We are all feeling better now, just runny noses here and there. We have just been hanging out at home really. Tyra and Shelby have been doing a lot of art work lately. They have enjoyed coloring. They got to play with play dough yesterday. I had to keep getting after Shelby for eating it. I was glad yesterday was a nice day because we finally got to go to the park on Base. We only got to play for about 30 minutes, but the kids enjoyed it. They love to play outside. I just wish we can do it more often. Maybe in the summer when it is nice and we have a car we can go to the park more.
We started a sticker board for the girls. Just little stuff like picking up the toys, eating their food, brushing their teeth. Tyra is really doing very well with it. Of course Shelby still is a little young, but she does get stickers for brushing her teeth and she does help Tyra pick up the toys. I also have a sticker board and if the girls don't get a sticker for that item that means mom gets it. They don't want that. Tyra says when I help her I get a sticker too. So I am hoping that will help with a lot of issues that we have with the girls.
On Monday Shelby had a doctors appointment for her 18 months. She wont be 18 months until March 16th, but they decided to give her a check up now. Our appointment was at 3 pm, we were there early. we didn't get into the room until almost 4. It wasn't very fun waiting around. We got in and Shelby still weighs less the 20 lbs. She weighs 19 lbs 4 oz. Her height is 31 1/4 inches. Her height is at 50%, her weight is at 23%. So they want her on a high calorie diet. Which she already eats everything on it. She eats a lot, she is just more active. Hopefully she is 20 lbs before she turns 2 years old. Poor girl is still facing backwards.
Tyra is doing good in pre-school. She really enjoys going. She has been sick or I have been sick so she has missed a lot this year. She is excited when she gets to go to school. She loves playing with her friends at school. We are hoping to get her into Gymnastics this spring when it starts up again on base. We we were hoping to get her into soccer this spring, but she has to be 4 by March 6th. She wont be 4 until March 17th. So we are going to have to wait until fall for her to play soccer. In the mean time we will just have to practice with her. Jeremy loves soccer. So he will have a lot of fun playing soccer with her. 
Shelby playing Peek-a-boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I looked at your new pictures on myspace too. The pictures of Shelby playing peek-a-boo are soo cute!!
Post a Comment