Last night Tyra was watching Angelina Ballerina. She was dancing around and having a good time. It was getting late so we told her that she needed to go get some jammies on. She came back with this little dance outfit I bought her a long time ago. At that time it didn't fit her. She come running out really excited. Saying "I can be a ballerina like Angelina now!" So we had to put it on her and she danced around like a ballerina for about 30 minutes. I finally told her that she needed to get her jammies and go to bed. She said "I'll go to bed if I can be a ballerina while I sleep." So I let her sleep in her ballerina outfit. I was suprised this morning when she let me put normal close on her. The only thing was she still had to wear her pink tootoo. She's a silly Ballerina.I guess Shelby was a gangster today because she put her hood up and has been wearing it that way all day. I guess she could be cold. Why are kids so silly.
So funny! Your kids are great! Hazel would LOVE to be a ballerina with Tyra. We started ballet classes last week. I'll have to post some pictures of her in her little outfit! Next time we come over, we'll have to bring it with us, so that they can play!
1 comment:
So funny! Your kids are great! Hazel would LOVE to be a ballerina with Tyra. We started ballet classes last week. I'll have to post some pictures of her in her little outfit! Next time we come over, we'll have to bring it with us, so that they can play!
Post a Comment