Monday, January 28, 2008

I DID IT!!!

I finally finished the 10th book of the Tennis Shoe series the other day. It was really good. Now I have to wait for him to write the 11th book. I hope it isn't too long. In the mean while I have just started his other book, Passage to Zarahemla. I am looking forward to really getting into that book. I just thought I would let everyone now. I was pretty excited about it.

Today Jeremy had a doctors appointed in Boise today so we got to go with him. We met Shannon at the mall. The mall was a good day to go shopping. It wasn't busy and all the stores were having really nice sales. I got Tyra jeans for 4 dollars and t-shirts for 4 dollars. I also got me a new pare of shoes. Other then that we had a lot of fun hanging out with Shannon. It's nice to be able to talk to a friend. That is pretty much all we did today was hangout at the mall. It was fun though other then Shelby throwing a fit once and a while and Tyra spraying her eyes with body spray. Well I guess I better put a little baby to bed. She is really mad at me right now.

No comments: