I was able to get piggie tails in Shelby's hair. They were so cute. She left them in for most of the day. That surprised me. Tyra would have pulled them out at that age, but Tyra didn't have that much hair. I doubt Shelby will let me do it again. I took some pictures for everyone to see. Other then that everything is going good here. We are all finally feeling better. Tyra gets to go back to school tomorrow. She is pretty excited about that. She went to church yesterday with her Grandma. It was her first day in Sunbeams. I guess the teacher said she did really good. She was happy to have someone in her class that could talk. So Tyra is excited to go back to church next Sunday. Jeremy had to work at Mates on Sunday, so I just stayed home with Shelby since we didn't have a car. Shelby slept in late and when she woke up she had some crazy hair. I also took pictures of that. I would put more pictures of Tyra in here, but she recently doesn't want her picture taken. She will pose for a second and then run off. So if you don't get her picture taken in that second then you are out of luck.
I do have a funny story about Tyra though. It's funny but at the same time it isn't funny. The other night Jeremy and I were watching a movie. Well we heard a lot of commotion coming from Tyra's room. I just thought she was dumping out her toys again. Then I heard her in the bathroom. So Jeremy got up to check on her. Of course he called me to the bathroom. Tyra had flooded our toilet. It went through our walls and into the laundry room. What makes this story funny is while we were watching the movie Tyra decided to throw all the blankets and pillows on top of the water to stop it. When that didn't work she started to throw her toys on it. She didn't want to tell us she made a mess. She wanted to clean it up herself. So we did laundry all day long the next day. A lot of water went into our vents so our house kind of smells right now like a wet dog. Hopefully Jeremy can get in and clean them out. She flooded the toilet again last night, but we caught her before she started throwing stuff on it. Hopefully it isn't a regular thing. Well I better stop writing. It's way too much.
My computer is being really slow so I will have to put the pictures on later.
No comments:
Post a Comment