On Sunday we just hung out at Melyni and Alma's house. Alma took Tyra outside to play in the snow. They have a ton of snow in Idaho Falls. Tyra had a lot of fun. She didn't have very good gloves on so her hands got cold real fast. We watched football to see who is going to play in the Super Bowl. Alma wasn't very happy that Green Bay lost, but I was. I think the Giants are having a really good lucky streak. So maybe they can beat the Patriots. Anyway, we played some more games. We played Apples to Apples. When we got tired of that we just picked up a card and tried to get each other to guess what was on our cards. That was pretty fun.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Weekend in Idaho Falls
Jeremy had a four day weekend last week so we decided to go to Idaho Falls. We had a lot of fun. We went over to Nels and Rachel's house on Friday when we finally got to Idaho Falls. We ended up watching two movies there. I think we finally left their house sometime after 1 am. We stayed the night at Melyni and Alma's house. I want to thank them for letting us stay there with our crazy kids that think they need to break everything. I felt bad, their house is so nice and my kids are so destructive. My girls did pretty good picking toys up when we told them to.
Anyway, we went to the Rexburg Temple on Saturday. It is such a beautiful Temple. It is really big. Shelby of course had to be loud in the Temple. The only room that she was quit in was the celestial room. Jeremy thought that was pretty amazing. That room was so Beautiful. The whole Temple is beautiful. It was really nice to go in and see the Rexburg Temple. When you drive into Rexburg the Temple looks so amazing up on the hill.
After the Temple we decided to go to Big Judd's. That's were they serve the huge 1 pound burgers. Jeremy didn't finish his and Melyni and Alma shared one and didn't finish it. I was a wussy and got a small bacon cheese burger. The place was packed when we got there. It wasn't even lunch or dinner time. It took us about 30 minutes to get a seat. The food was good though. After that we went back to Melyni and Alma's house for a little while and played a card game. I don't remember what the game was called. I know it starts with an L. Melyni need to go to the mall so we went and did that afterwords. I wanted to find a book at dessert book so we went there after the mall. I found the book I wanted. It is called Passage to Zarahemla by Chris Heimerdinger. I am looking forward to reading it. He made it into a movie and it came out in theaters in Idaho Falls I think on Friday. I have to read the book before I watch it. After that we went back to Melyni and Alma's to play more games and to watch a movie.


On Monday we went out to eat lunch with Melyni and Alma. Jeremy, Alma, me and the girls went to Nels' studio to see him. It is a really nice place to work. The inside of his building is really neat. We talked to Nels for a while after he showed us where he works. After that we went to the Army Surplus Wear house. Jeremy's been dieing to go there again. All he bought were coveralls though. We went back to Melyni and Alma's for a little while. Jeremy and Alma got to playing a Nintendo game. We finally left Idaho Falls around 6 pm. It was a lot of fun hanging out in Idaho Falls. I was really cold though. Well that was our trip. We are hoping to be able to do it again sometime soon. Now we are at home and have a ton of stuff to catch up on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were glad you guys came over. Don't worry about our house. The lamp was a quick fix and the only other thing we had to do it is clean the T.V. off (from little hands). You can stay with us anytime!
Post a Comment