Thursday, June 12, 2008

Slow June

Well I really don't have anything to write. June has been so slow and boring. I can't wait till the family reunion. At least I will be doing something and hanging with family. I also wish the weather would be a little better. I don't want it to be super hot, but the 80's would be nice. Hopefully my summer will be more exciting then this. I did get the girls some clothes on sale today at the BX. A lot of stuff was 75 & 50% off. Tonight we are going down to Grand View for summer reading. That will be fun. This years summer reading is on bugs. That will be interesting. I guess I should get back to reading my book. I've just been lazy about reading lately. Well that is how our month is going right now. Hopefully July will be more exciting. The most exciting thing that has happened this month is that we caught 3 mice that have been living in our vent. If you have mice problems use those sticky pads. I now that it is cruel, but mice carry all kinds of disuses. So I don't feel too bad. I guess the sticky pads work for Spiders also. We have tried all kinds of traps, but the sticky pad is the only thing that seems to work. Well that is my little helpful tip.

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

The reunion is only a week away!!!oh yay-a!!!!