Monday, July 14, 2008

My July so far.

July is going really well. Jeremy started his guard two weeks on the 11th. He is staying in Boise for a week and then he gets to spend a week out in the desert. He's really excited about that, no really he is. Other then that we have been hanging out at home. We got to spend this weekend with Katie's kids. Tyra had a lot of fun. She loves having sleep overs. I love them too, our house is a little more quiet. I'm sure Grandma Chick is pulling her hair out. Maybe next time some can stay at my house.

Last Thursday we got to go to summer reading down at the library in Grand View. We made butterfly magnets. They are cute. The girls won some books and toys. Shelby got a fly swatter with a flower on it. So she thinks she needs to wake me up in the morning by hitting me in the face with it. I'm sure it will find the garbage can here soon.

About Shelby, I caught her licking our spoons and sticking them back in the drawer. I think she got to about 5 when I caught her. Hopefully she hadn't gotten more, but we all have the same germs any way.


Today a lady in my ward at church invited me over to make some bows for my girl's hair. That was a lot of fun. So now I need to go buy a glue gun, Velcro, and some flowers. I was pretty excited about learning how to make them. Mine aren't perfect, but hey it's my first time. I just got to get them to stay in my little girl's hair. I guess that is what the Velcro is for.
Well, that is how my July is going so far. Not to bad. I thought I was going to have more problems with Jeremy being gone, but everything has been smooth.

No comments: