Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My little girl likes funk music

Sunday night Jeremy was messing with his new stereo system he got to use at the Stake Dances. Well he put on some funk music (I don't know the name of the band. I'm sure he's told me before, but I forgot). Well Shelby thought it was great and just started dancing. So now when ever he plays funk music she goes crazy. Sometimes she'll dance and sometimes she will find the little speakers and start drumming on them. She is going to be my little drummer also. It's been so funny watching Shelby learn and grow. She is picking up words really fast and learning things from her sister, some good, some bad. The girls are growing up so fast. Tyra now plays on the computer without any help. Before I know it they will be teenagers. I don't know if I am ready for that yet. I lost my voice this weekend so I can't really talk, so my girls decided this is the week to get into things because mom can yell at them. I can't wait till my voice comes back. It has been very frustrating trying answer questions from my 4 year old. You can't just shake your head yes or no, you have to say it. Jeremy's been doing a lot of talking for me. Hopefully it will be back by the end of this week. So we can have a fun 4Th of July. We don't have anything planned, maybe go to the parade in Boise and watch fireworks somewhere. Not super exciting. I hope you all have a wonderful 4Th of July.

I tried to download a video, but it didn't work, so you get pictures of Shelby dancing to funk music.

No comments: