Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our week in Idaho Falls

My husband was going to be gone for three weeks, so I decided that I just didn't want to hang out at home. So the girls and I went to Idaho Falls to hang out with Melyni and Nels and their families. We had a good time. We stayed the night at Melyni's house. She was so nice to let us stay there and let my girls destroy their house. Hopefully my girls didn't really destroy their house. I'm sure their house was a lot more noise. We had fun playing the Wii with them and playing with Cade. He is such a cutie. I had a good time talking with my little sister too, she is one of my best friends. I never thought I would say that until we went to High School together in Mountain Home. Nels and Rachel had to go to Salt Lake for Nels' work so we didn't get to hang out with them until Sunday evening. It was nice to get to hang out with them even though it was only for a couple of days. I packed up our xbox and the game rock band to take over there. So it was fun playing rock band with the family. Tyra and Shelby had a lot of fun playing with Nels and Rachel's girls. On Monday they played outside and even tried to help Rachel with her flower garden. Shelby picked up a sleeping (dead) mouse and brought it to me. Yeah, I freaked out and made her drop it and wash her hands. She is still talking about the sleeping mouse. Tyra had a sleep over with Hazel and Lilie. She thought that was a lot of fun.

While we were there we got to go to the handicap park. It was so fun. Everything was huge so adults can even play on it. The girls had a lot of fun. We also went to the zoo while we were there. That was a lot of fun. The girls loved it. I was surprised Shelby was actually good. I thought I was going to have a lot of problems with her. I did have her on a monkey leash though. After the zoo we went to the Earth day celebration just across the street. We got a lot of free stuff including forget me nots (flowers). The girls are looking forward to planting them this spring. We will see how that goes. It was nice to get a way from our house and animals. Now we are home and I am cleaning like crazy before my husband gets home on Saturday. We are excited to have him home, we miss him so much. I think he might miss us too. The Huge swing

Tyra Spinning, it makes me sick just looking at it.

The Scary hippo, it took Tyra a long time to go inside of it.
Shelby was excited to see the zebras


Cute Cade sleeping

No comments: