March
So of course we celebrated a birthday in March. My little Tyra turned 5 and isn't so little any more. She is growing up so fast. We had a fun birthday party at Grandma Chick's house. Tyra invited some kids from church and some of her cousins came to the party. Her Grandma Raytha flew up and spent almost a week with us. It was a lot of fun. It was a Wall-e party with a Wall-e cake. She got a lot of really cool presents. Tyra loved it. Once again we were able to get the girl's picture taken this month. They turned out really good.
Tyra also started soccer this month. She likes it, but wishes she could play games instead of just practicing. Maybe in September she can play games. We are just waiting for the weather to warm up so we can go out and play. We have been able to go to the park a couple of times this spring, but we can't wait till we get to go a couple times a week. We love being outside in the warm weather, but who doesn't
April
Ok, April just started. It seems like we have so much going on this month. I enjoyed General Conference very much this weekend. I think I needed it. I just wished Jeremy was here to watch it with me. He always has drill weekend during General Conference. He was able to go to the priesthood section last night.
Well, we started out this month sick. It started with Shelby getting sick, then Tyra and now I have it. I was hoping to start going to the gym on Monday, but I don't know if that is going to happen. I just hope my cold goes away soon. It's not fun being sick and being a mother at the same time.
Today Shelby decided while I was in the shower she was going to get something to eat. So when I got out of the shower I see eggs and strawberries all over the kitchen floor. Shelby was dipping the strawberries in the eggs. I was not a happy person at that point. Being sick and then having to clean up a mess of eggs and strawberries was not what I wanted to do. Let's just say that the girls are having a great time in their bedroom today.
2 comments:
I was laughing so hard at the eggs and strawberries!! Oh! YUCK! - And being sick, I'm sorry! - But it's still kind of funny!! --- We'd love for you to come to IF!! How exciting! Let us know if you end up doing it or not! -- You're welcome to stay here again, and we actually have a real bed in a real room that you could stay in, so just let us know!
Oh my heavens! I have to admit I laughed when I saw the pics! I am so happy that my boys have not done that one to me yet...although I can tell you that Cream of Wheat uncooked, doesn't vacuum up very well! I have Bryce to thank for that one....LOL! Your girls are beautiful and growing up so fast! Say hi to your family for me!
Post a Comment