My little Shelby got a bean plant one day in her Sun Beam class at church. It started as a little seed and grew to have 4 beans growing on it. She is very proud of her bean plant. She tells everyone about it. She loves plants and sometimes helps our cat grass grow. She also has a love of bugs. She has a pet fly named Ricky, which ends up dead and then comes back to life almost everyday. She loves to be outside, if she could she would be out there all day picking flowers and finding bugs. She tells me everyday "Mom, they're not gross. They're my friends". I love that little girl.


I love these two pictures of Shelby and her plant.
She's defiantly proud of her little bean plant.
2 comments:
That's awesome! What a fabulous little girl. My girls love bugs too. I also love those last two pictures -- So cute!
OH HOW CUTE!! I love that she says the bugs are her friends! SO SWEET!! :) You have really cute kids!!
Post a Comment