I started my day going throw stuff in the back closet. I got rid of a lot of things and organized a lot. I put most of our blankets into my hope chest since the weather is getting nice we wont need all of them. I made a huge mess in the girl's room, I also cleaned it up. I just feel a lot better going through junk that we have and getting rid of things. I can understand why they call it spring cleaning. The weather's nice it just makes you want to clean. Now that is done, I probably have other projects I will need to do later this week.
I took the girls to the park today after I picked Tyra up from school. They had a good time playing with the other kids. I just enjoyed sitting out in the sun, I got my vitamin D kick. So nice! When we got home from the park the girls still wanted to play outside. That was ok with me. I got my mp3 and went to finish the mess I left in the girls room. It was nice listening to music and not being bothered. I was looking through junk and found a book Jeremy might be interested in looking at (he was out side working on his car), so I took it to him. My mom just got home so the girls were excited to see her. So when I got over to my parents house I got to talking to my mom and noticed Shelby had pee'd her pants, so I told her to go home and change her clothes. So she ran home and maybe 5 to 10 minutes later she came out again with just her t-shirt and panties on. She had new panties on and they were backwards so she had this huge wedgie in the back. I asked her were her pants were and she said, "oh, I forgot", and went on playing. What a crazy little girl.
Well after talking with my parents for a while I went back home to finish cleaning. I wasn't home for very long when a little 3 year old came into the house telling me she had to go potty. So she ran into my bathroom and a little while later she came out holding poopy panties. I said, "oh no, did you poop your pants?" She said "No, I dumped my poop in the potty." She had poop all over her hands and feet and on my bathroom floor. Yeah, I wasn't very excited about all that, but she did get her poop into the potty. I had to put Shelby in the shower. I told her to make sure she got her bum clean. Well Tyra came inside and said she wanted a shower to so I told her to get in with Shelby. Later when they were done taking a shower I went to take them towels. Tyra pointed at a wash cloth that had brown marks on it and said, "Shelby used that to clean her bum so I put it out of the shower. I WAS NOT GOING TO USE IT!" It was so funny how she said it. My girls sure do keep me entertained. I love them so much.
As it became night, I went outside to yell at our cat Tap to come inside. While I was out there the stray cat Nosie came to say hello. I guess he just decided he wanted to be friendly and let me pet him. He's a pretty friendly cat. He has never let me pet him before. I stopped petting him and went back to calling Tap. Well not much longer after I stopped petting Nosie I felt something on my pant leg and my foot, I was wearing flip flops. I look down and that darn cat sprayed me. Yeah, I wasn't very happy. I told Nosie he wasn't a very nice cat and when inside and told Jeremy that he was to go out and call for Tap. I took off my pants and washed them and my flip flops right a way and jumped in the shower.
So, my wonderful day didn't end so wonderful. I hope tomorrow will be nice again, and this time I wont trust a stray cat.
2 comments:
LOL! Well, regardless of the ending, I'm glad that you had a good day. I enjoyed reading about it. I love spring too and yesterday really was gorgeous! I'm glad that you guys got to have some fun in the sun. The pictures of your girls are adorable! I love Shelby's face in her picture! :)
Maybe the cat was just showing you he likes you, hee-hee!
Post a Comment