On Tuesday I went to a party and got me my own Christmas present. I've been looking for a purse (I'm not really a purse person), but lately I've felt like I've needed one. Since I've been selling Scentsy I've felt like I've been caring a lot of stuff around, therefor I need a purse, or a bag. But in this case I found a purse. I'm sure you all have heard of the brand. I've seen commercials and made fun of it, but when I went to the party I ended up really liking it. Ok, I will now tell you what I bought myself.
I bought myself a Miche bag.
I love it. They had a deal where you get the bag and two shells for $64, so I got myself one.
This is the 1st shell, it's called
Leila. All you do is switch the shell out when you want an new cover. It's really easy.


This is the 2nd shell, it's called
Scarlet.


I don't know if you guys like them, but I do. I am thinking about maybe having a party in May for my birthday. So if anyone is interested let me know.
1 comment:
I've never heard of that brand but WHOAH! BRILLIANT! It is so annoying switching bags because of all the inside contents. What a great idea! If I was closer I would totally have a party!
Post a Comment