Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sneaky Shelby

She's very very sneaky.

We have been having a hard time getting her to go to primary at church. Well today after trying get her to sit down I told her is she sat down and was good I would give her a quarter. Well she sat down for the primary part, but when came to her going to class we had a hard time again. Well, her dad had to go sit in class with her.

When we got home Shelby wanted to play her Leapster game system, but the batteries were dead in. Well we were busy and told her she had to wait for a minute. She went away just to come back later for a her quarter I promised her. I totally forgot about the quarter. I told her that she was good in class and that she cried. She said, "but I was good at primary and I want one really really bad." So I had a little talk with her and then gave her her quarter. She ran off.

Well, I know why she wanted the quarter so bad, she wanted to open the back of her Leapster to get the batteries out. Silly little girl. She is to smart for her age. I guess if we don't help her out, she is going to do it herself. I thought was pretty funny.

No comments: