Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Road of Life

We all know that life is a road, there is always twist and turns and objects in the way. Lately our lives have been doing a lot of twists and turns. And it has now brought another big turn.

As you all probably know, we are buying a house. The closing date should be coming up soon and we will be moving next month hopefully. We haven't signed the finally papers yet. It's a big decision one we have been waiting for for a long time now. We are looking forward to owning a house. I'm not looking forward to paying for it though.

This is the house that we are hoping to live in soon! The grass isn't this nice anymore though.

Well, I guess life decided we needed some more twist and turns. We have been waiting and waiting for Jeremy to get promoted with the Guard, he's been and E5 forever it seems like. Well he just found out yesterday that he got to be promoted to and E6! Yay!!! I am so proud of him. I am so glad he finally got it. The twist is, he has been moved to MOSCOW!!! Moscow Idaho that is! So once a month, 2 weeks a year he will making that long drive to Moscow. That's a long drive! He will still have his job at MATES, so that is a good reason for us to stay here. I just think he will get sick of driving up there. So I almost wonder if it would be better to move up there. I don't want to live in Moscow though. There is a place up there where Jeremy could work, it's kind of like MATES. We will probably stay here, but I hope we come to a decision before we sign on the house. I'm sure everything will be ok, with driving back and forth. It's just a lot of driving. Once and a while maybe the girls and I will be able to go with him and see some family that is close to Moscow. Wish us luck!

The Road of Life is always changing!

4 comments:

Melyni + Alma said...

Wow! Everything happens at once doesn't it! Tell Jeremy congrats! That's good news.

Rachel Chick said...

How great!!! And I'm sure that there are plenty of houses for sale in Moscow. YOU SHOULD MOVE!!!! that's our vote. Nels and I just decided for you. Don't buy that house in boise. Move and be close to us!! We'll all meet up at Tracy's house once a month!!! MOVE, MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!!

The Moore Family: said...

Moscow is nice. Just a little colder in the winter than you all are used to. It would be great to have you up here, but I know you're looking forward to buying the house in Boise. Do lots of praying and God will help you with any decisions you need to make.

Alyson said...

YAY! COngrats you guys! Two awesome things happening in your lives! I'm so jealous about you buying a house. It's beautiful! I hope it works out for you!