Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We have moved

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are a live and moved into our new house. We moved our animals last night. They did not like it and I think they do not like our new house. They are country animals, so the big city (well semi big) scares them I think. I will have pictures up as soon as I get a little more organized. I will also be sending out address change cards as soon as I find some I like. I'm not brave enough to make them. We are happy here, it feels like we are staying in some kind of rental house. I'm sure that will all change when we start paying the bill. Tyra likes her new school so far. It is a lot bigger then Base Primary, but it looks really nice. Her teacher seemed nice too. We are looking forward to our new adventure, and hopefully meet new people. Haven't met the neighbors yet, but that's ok. I think we are going to like it here. Words from Shelby, "I Love This House"

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

So happy for you! We'd love to see pictures. :) I know how you feel about it not feeling quite like home. It's weird to move. Good luck with getting settled in. I'm sure it will feel like home in no time.