I've been meaning to write about my trip up to Tracy and Tom's
and
Nels and Rachel's
But I am not very good at writing.
So here are some pictures of up north. I hope you all enjoy.
![]() |
| At Farragut State Park |
![]() |
| At Cat Tales (They have a ton of large cats) |
![]() |
| Dover Bay |
![]() |
| Shelby walking on a trail at Dover Bay |
![]() |
| Eating some Galato |
![]() |
| Shelby |
![]() |
| Shelby and the rooster |
![]() |
| Tyra walking on a path at Dover Bay |
![]() |
| The girls swimming at Dover Bay |
![]() |
| Shelby and Elsie at Beaver Bay |
![]() |
| Statue at Farragut State Park |
![]() |
| Shelby |
![]() |
| Tyra |
![]() |
| My feet and the lake |
![]() |
| Tom trying to get the baby dear out of the road |
![]() |
| All the girls |
![]() |
| Farragut |
![]() |
| The girls on a board walk at Dover Bay |
![]() |
| Shelby at City Beach |
![]() |
| Tyra and Shelby at City Beach |
![]() |
| Shelby with the Statue of Liberty |
![]() |
| Shelby eating a deedee bar |
![]() |
| A white tiger |
![]() |
![]() |
| Lawn mower races at Spirit Lake ID |
![]() |
| Shelby on an anchor |
We had a fun time! Thanks so much for putting up with us Tracy and Rachel. I wish we could do it again soon. I loved spending time up there with you guys. Tracy your house is so relaxing. It's nice to just hangout there. Rachel it was super fun seeing all the cool things up there in Sandpoint and going to all the beaches. So much fun. I recommend everyone go visit those two if you can. We miss everyone!



























3 comments:
We loved having you here too, Kendall! It was so fun and you are welcome back ANYTIME!! Thanks again for coming!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! The picuture with Tom and the little deer is soo cute!
We enjoyed having you here. Can't wait until you come back! :)
Post a Comment