Yes I know I haven't written on my blog in like forever, so this is amazing.
So, we are going to try something out this year, we are going to do a family movie night.
We are going to try to do it on Friday nights. I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I think it will be pretty fun. I am hoping to do a theme night with it. Base the food and stuff around the movie, we might even dress up. We will see how much the girls want to get into it.
I have picked out the movies for the whole year. It wasn't hard since we do movie in the park on Friday nights here in the summer, so those 3 months covered it for me. All I did was wrote some movies on some papers and drew them out of a cup. I did switch some movies around so the Halloween ones would be around Halloween and same with Christmas.
So here is what we will be watching first.
![]() |
| The First Pirates of the Caribbean |
I don't know if the girls are excited about it. Tyra isn't to crazy about pirates and Shelby usually only likes to watch cartoons.
I think it will be fun. I'm going to look for some pirate foods (which Shelby says all they eat is fish, yuck), and come up with some pirate costumes. I think it will be fun!
So hopefully I will be posting pictures on how our movie night went. No promises though.

1 comment:
That sounds fun! Maybe I'll try it out too. But it is hard when you are the only one trying to make it happen by organizing, and planning and making and such. But ultimately I think our families will like it. Even if it takes them a time or two to get into it.
I want to hear about how it works out for your family and see all the themes you come up with.
I'll do the same!!
Post a Comment