Here are some pictures I took this winter with my new camera that I really like.
| This one was taken at Tracy's house. It makes me laugh |
| Tracy's cat Jelly Bean saying hello, or I want food. |
| Melyni took this picture, but I really like it. |
| I thought this was a really cool picture I took. |
| Shelby playing Sorry with her dad. |
| I love Shelby's messy hair. |
| I thought this was a funny picture of Tap. |
| I love this guy, even when he's playing video games with his friends. |
| Shelby and Hogan |
| My tree in my front yard filled with birds |
| One of the fat Robins that come and visits my yard |
| Shelby and Billie |
| Tyra's static hair |
| Hogan with his toy |
| Shelby lost a tooth |
| Sweet Billie |
| Tyra and her pout face |
No comments:
Post a Comment