Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We have a 9 year old

My Tyra turned 9 on the 17th.
She is my St. Patrick's Day baby, but her favorite color is not green.

I'm not really good at writing my feelings, but I am so glad Tyra came into my life when she did.
I really needed her.  Her dad deployed to Iraq when she was only 4 months old leaving me and her at home together.
She got me through that deployment.
She was a stinker of a baby though, we had a lot of tough times but also a lot of fun times.

She is still a stinker today, but we love her so very much.
She is such a smart little girl.  I can brag and brag about her but I'm sure you guys don't really want to hear all that.
I don't know what I would do with out Tyra, she is my spell checker, she corrects me when I read books, and she helps me with math.  We love you Tyra, you are very special to us.  

I am really not ready for her to grow up yet, it's all going by so fast.

For her birthday we went to eat at Mongolian BBQ.  She loves the rice there, because that is the only thing she eats.

Shelby loves the noodles
Grandma Raytha even took them to get their hair cut the day before Tyra's birthday.  Now they don't look so saggy.

And for their birthday they always get to go to Build a Bear.  That is our birthday present to them.  They love it.  I don't know what we will do when they grow out of it.
The girls with their Build a Bears
Tyra got herself a bunny and named it Cream
Shelby got a little puppy and named it Cookie
Happy 9th Birthday Tyra, we love you!

No comments: