Shelby loves our new trampoline they got for Christmas. She jumps on it almost everyday.
A lot of the time she can talk her dad into jumping with her and she loves it.
Tyra doesn't play on it to much but once and a while she'll go jump with Shelby.
I only jumped on it once and thought I was going to die.
The other day Shelby and Jeremy were jumping on it and I thought I would take some pictures.
They have so much fun.
| Jeremy getting a high bounce |
| I love this picture |
| I love this picture too |
| looks like Jeremy's going to give her a wrestling move, but he's not |
| Daddy and Daughter have so much fun together |
She always tells me her dad is her favorite.
1 comment:
That's awesome! I love those pictures too!
Post a Comment