Tonight's family movie night was...
I was a little worried about watching this movie. I didn't like it when I was a kid and haven't watched it since. I didn't know how my kids would take watching this movie. They were pretty excited about this movie, so I decided that we would just watch it. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it, still a little weird but not as creepy.
For dinner we had Blue Blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausage links. We enjoyed some chocolate milk as well.
After dinner we ate strawberries, apples and angel food cake dipped in chocolate. The girls mostly ate the angel food cake while I enjoyed the strawberries.
And of coarse you can't have a Willy Wonka party without Wonka candy.
We had lots of it!
The girls enjoyed the movie. They said they kind of liked it but thought it was weird. We had a fun night, but now the sugar rush is over and they are cranky and fighting. Maybe next week we wont have so much sugar.

1 comment:
Oompa-Loompa-Doopity-Doo... Looks like fun! I call dibs on the Everlasting Gobstoppers!
Post a Comment