So yesterday was my girls first day of school.
Shelby is now going all day, my excited 1st grader
and
Tyra is my big 4th grader.
Both of them seem excited.
But now I have to find something to keep me busy. What am I going to do with myself.
So far it has been nice not have my children around. My friend Shannon and I are planning on doing a lot of walking.
I guess I better catch up on my house cleaning too, since I don't have anyone here to mess it up.
My husband thinks I should get a job, ummm I don't think I'm ready for that though.
Maybe soon.
I guess I am planning on helping out a lot at the school again this year.
It's going to be different to have the day to myself. I'm sure I'll keep busy.
![]() |
| Here is a picture of the Ping Pong Master. That is what she calls herself when she wears a head band. |


1 comment:
They are so cute! Good luck with figuring out what to do with your days --- I'm sure you won't have a problem. I look forward to the day when I can really volunteer in the classroom again! Love you, Kendall!
Post a Comment