Thursday, June 6, 2013

Visiters and some fun time

So one I got to go pick up my little sister and her boys from the airport super early Wednesday morning.  It was barely Wednesday morning, like a little after midnight.
 
That wasn't the plan to begin with, my mom was going to pick her up and me and some of our friends were going to meet her there to welcome her back to Idaho.  Her plans changed when she missed one of her connecting flights and had to find some other ones.  So I volunteered to pick them up so my mom wouldn't have to be in Boise that late and then be up in the morning to do summer reading at her library.
So I was excited to pick her and her boys up.  We really do miss them and we don't like that they live far away.
When we got home my girls were still up and Melyni's boys didn't show any sign of being tired.  So we got to sit up and talk and the kids played for a while.  I think we stayed up till 3 am, not sure though.  It was good to talk to her and find out what's going on in their lives.
 
So on Wednesday, Katie and her kids came into Boise to come pick up Melyni and her boys to take them to my parents house.
I told them while they were here we should go to the park that has water and the kids could play for a while, it was a pretty hot day.  I think the kids had a lot of fun (Tracy we will go here when you come and visit, I think Winston will love it).
I think Ross really loved the water and of course the bigger kids did too.  The other little ones didn't play to much in the water, they wanted to go play on the play ground, which is also fun.
 
I got some pictures of the kids and a video of Ross, Tyra and Kamille playing in the water (I don't know if I will be able to get it to upload though, but I will try).
It was a lot of fun watching them all play.
 
Playing in the water...

Victoria reading a book

 Playing at the park...

 
After the park we went and got milk shakes and ice cream at Artic Circle
They are half off 3pm to 5pm.
 
After the ice cream Katie went and bought pizza for dinner, Thank you Katie.
We met back at my house and had dinner and us girls talked while the kids played.  After dinner we went to the mall for a little bit.  All I can say about taking all those kids to the mall is WOW, they were crazy.
 
It was good to hang out with my sisters and their kids.  I always love hanging out with them, I will hopefully get to do that a lot this summer.


No comments: