Sunday, June 2, 2013

End of the Year Teacher gifts.

I wanted to share these ideas cause I think they turned out great.
I do have to thank Pinterest for such cute ideas.
 
I usually make or get the teachers something at the end of the year, but this year I thought it would be fun to send something home with the kids.
I have been helping out at the school this year and got to know the kids in my girls class fairly well, so I thought I would be nice and give them something too.
 
For the teachers I got the idea from this website
 
I just put my ideas into it.
 
I put in a lot of goodies.
There is a orange cup with some orange crystal light, gum and Reese's Peanut Butter cups in it.
I got one of my most favorite lotion from Bath and Body Works, Mango Butter in there.
One of my favorite Scentsy scents, Peach a la Mode (which they no longer sell).
Cheetos, Orange Chocolate and a Lei and a cute little sign.
I printed out the sign but my printer was almost out of ink so it didn't turn out so well with the color so I colored over it with an orange marker and I think it turned out great.
The Teacher loved it, I guess they probably wouldn't tell me if they didn't.
 
As for the kids...
 
For Tyra's class I had to be a little careful, she has a kid with diabetes, so I knew I could do anything with candy.  I hope what I did would be ok.  The kid said he would have to take it home and check with his mom.
 
I got this idea from Pinterest, there was no website for it, just a picture.
 

I got the Crush singles and a bag of popcorn.  I wanted to put a straw in there but I couldn't find the ones I wanted, so they had to go without straws.
 
I hope the kids liked them, I thought it was a cute idea.
 
For Shelby's class I did something really fun.
I came up with this idea all on my own, aren't I a smarty.
 
 
I made play Kool-Aid play dough and came up with this cheesy cute saying.
I got the recipe for this play dough from this website,
If you use grape Kool-Aid it really smells good.
 
Shelby's class loved it, they were so excited to get play dough.
 
So that is what I did this year, now I will have to try to top it next year.  We'll see, I may just be lazy and do nothing.
I had a lot of fun helping in the girls classes this year.  It was good to see who their friends where and really get to know their teachers.
 
 
MOVIE NIGHTS
We haven't done movie night the past two Fridays, we have just been busy and just didn't get it done.
Movie in the park starts on Friday though, we will be enjoying that as long as the weather is good and no kids are sick.

No comments: