Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Movie Night 9-27-13

So we finally got back to movie night.
We ended up switching it up, we were going to watch Ratatouille, but the girls wanted to watch a movie I bought a couple weeks ago.
 
So we ended up watching...
 
 
SPACE JAM!
 
Ok, I know i'm a dork, but this was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.
So it was fun watching my kids watch it.
The girls loved the movie, they thought it was so funny.
One of the funny things that happened while watching it was when Bill Murrey walked into the gym while they were playing the game against the monsters and Shelby yells out,
"Hey, that guys on Ghost Busters"
We laughed pretty hard.
I guess we are doing something write when my girls know who's in Ghost Busters.
So I am glad we watch the movie, always glad to share something with my girls that I like when I was a kid.
 
SO Movie Night For October
 
Oct 4th- Hotel Transilvania (unless I can't get my hands on it then we will probably watch Ratatouille)
Oct 11th- Franken Weenie (Katie I might need to borrow yours)
Oct 18- Wallace & Gromit, A matter of loaf and death
Oct 25- Goonies

No comments: