We still have soccer practice and games.
Dentist appointments, Jog-a-thons, open houses,
house parties and bridal shower.
We are going to start movie night up again. Movie for Friday, Ratatouille!
We are going to start movie night up again. Movie for Friday, Ratatouille!
I think it will slow down, but I'm sure it wont. We enjoy it even if we do get tired. I wouldn't take change anything. I love being around my children and doing fun things with them. I love helping them at school and being a part of their lives and knowing what is going on.
When I grow older I want to be able to tell people that I was always there for my children.
Life gets busy, but you always enjoy the wonderful things in life, like children and family and that you are a live to do these things.
I love my life and my family!
NOW ON TO OCTOBER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment