Monday, September 23, 2013

September pt 3 (Shelby's birthday)

My little Shelby turned 7 this month.
We is my sweet little girl, she is always so happy and positive and always has nice things to say.
She has a wonderful sense of humor and always keeps us laughing.
I am so glad she was brought into our lives, I don't know what we would do with out her.
Is a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
I love that girl.
 
We had a little birthday party for her the Saturday before her birthday.  There were a few friends to help her celebrate, I didn't want a huge party because we had a soccer game that afternoon and I really didn't want to be overwhelmed.
We had pizza, salad, watermelon and soccer cup cakes.

 
It was a nice little party.
 
Shelby got some great gifts.
My mom gave her the noise toys (just what Shelby needed).
She sure does love them though.
She got a shrinky dinky from a friend.  She would play with that all day if she could.
Then her friend Garrett and his little sisters got her a bag that she could color and a notebook.  She keeps all her coloring stuff in that bag now.
Her aunt Jill gave her some money and an awesome card.
Her grandma Raytha gave her some DS games which I think her older sister is deciding to borrow.  She also got some My Little Pony walkie talkies from my sister Katie.  She loves those!
She did pretty good with presents.  Lucky girl, I wish I still got presents.
From Grandma Chick


From Aunt Jill

From Kayde

From Garrett and the girls
 
For her Birthday she had to go to school.  She said it was cool being at school on her birthday, the class gave her a card, she took treats and the gym teacher came to her class and sang happy birthday to her.  It was the best day ever she said.
After school, my dad came over and we went to a park where he took pictures of the girls.  It was nice spending time with him.  He brought his new puppy Daisy with him, she is a fun dog and the girls just love her.

Daisy Dog

Jeremy's mom took these pictures





 
Jeremy's mom took all of those pictures, when I get the other ones I will post them.
 
After the park we went and had dinner at Super Salad.  Shelby thought it was a wonderful dinner even if it was salad.  She wants to always go there for her birthday now.
 
 
And for Shelby's birthday we bought her a brand new bike!  Lucky girl!

 
We love you Shelby, we are glad you came into our lives.  You keep us smiling!


No comments: