Saturday, December 14, 2013

Movie Night Dec. 13th

For our movie night we watched
 
 
I haven't seen this movie in a long time, so I didn't know how appropriate it was for my girls to watch, you never can tell when Will Ferrell is in a movie.
Tyra kept asking to watch it, I guess her friend at school told her it was funny.  So I decided to give it a try.  The girls thought it was a really funny movie and it was pretty appropriate, nothing bad.  I think home alone was worse then Elf.  Toward the end of the movie the girls got bored though.  I think it was because it wasn't a cartoon.
We enjoyed watching this movie together, it might be one I could buy for them someday.
We didn't do anything exciting tonight to go along with our movie night.  We just ate tacos.
Maybe I'll get into the spirit of movie night sometime and I will plan something fun, this month has just been so stressful so far.
I need to sit and remember the important things about December, like our Savior instead of the presents and parties.
Right now thinking about money and everything just stresses me out.  Last month we took our dog in to get some teeth pulled and that hurt us a bit, but now that it's all done and he's all healthy we should be good for a while at least with him we will be.
This week Shelby hurt her neck and we ended up taking her to the emergency room.  Well with everything all said and done she only had a spastic neck.  She is still having a hard time bending it on her right side and turning it.  We are just glad it wasn't anything more serious then that.  They just gave her some drugs and now she's almost all better.  She got to miss a couple of days of school though, lucky her.
Other then that our December is going good, just a lot of stress.
At least I got my Christmas cards mailed!
Sorry for the long post, I figured I better post something other then books and movies.
I hope you all are having a wonderful December and are all ready for the Holidays.


No comments: