Movie in the park started on Friday. My kids are always excited about movie in the park, and so am I cause I don't have to come up with a movie to watch, they did it for me.
So this Friday we watched,
Tyra really likes this Percy Jackson movie. She didn't like the first one, I don't know why.
We went with my friends Shannon and Stephanie and my sister Melyni and their children. We didn't stay for the whole thing cause it was getting pretty chilly and the little kids weren't that interested in the movie since it wasn't a cartoon.
When we got home Shelby told me that she wanted to me to start reading these books to her, so I guess this is on our book list this summer.
Here is the list of movie in the park for June, in cause anyone would like to go who lives in the Meridian area, it is at Settlers park.
June 13: Finding Nemo
June 20: Monster's U
June 27: The Jungle Book

No comments:
Post a Comment