So I decided to watch a scary movie everyday this month.
Here is my first week of scary movies, let me just tell you, these movies I will list really are not so scary. I'm going to have to step it up next week and pick some really scary movies.
Here is my list...
Oct 1st-
World War Z
This movie was ok. I'm not a huge Brad Pitt fan, but I was told this movie was really good. I think it's ok. It's not one I would watch all the time. It really isn't very scary.
They call the people in it zombies, but they are more like ravenous dogs. They bite someone and then move on. It's not like they sit there and eat peoples brains or anything, so I wouldn't call them zombies. I didn't feel like I wasted my time watching this movie.
Oct 2-
Frighteners
I watched this movie a long time ago when I was a kid. Back then it was kind of scary. As I watch it now, it isn't scary at all. It's more of a comedy I think. It's about a killer killing people still even though he is dead. And the hero can see ghosts and he see's numbers on peoples heads and that is how he knows who the killer is going to kill next. It has Michael J Fox, so if you are a fan of him you might like this movie. Once again I didn't feel it was scary.
Oct 3-
The Cabin in the Woods
Oh my goodness! One of the dumbest movies I have ever watched! Not scary, just dumb. I feel I wasted my time watching this movie. I can't even explain this movie, I don't know where to began. These young adults are being killed by hillbilly zombies, but they chose their death and didn't even know it, cause there are people controlling the way they die. There is a company that sets this all up so people die so they can save the world for a god that lives in the Earth. Ya, I don't recommend this movie, even if Chris Helmswroth is in it. So dumb.
Oct 4-
An American Werewolf in London
Well, this is a movie made in the 80's. So you can understand the acting and the clothing were all pretty horrible. But it was an ok movie. Once again I didn't think it was very scary. It did have a really long love making scene that made me feel uncomfortable. But you probably get the picture about the movie. A guy gets scratched by a werewolf and he becomes a werewolf, oh and he's in London. No happy endings in this movie.
Oct 5-
Hellraiser
This movie was strange. It did not scary me, it was just strange. You can not stop watching it. It is an ok movie, just strange. It's all focused around this box and if you open this box then you get pleasure or pain. And these characters show up that look totally weird. I really have no idea how to explain this movie.
Oct 6-
Possession
I usually don't like to watch movies that have children in it that they make them scary. This one wasn't to bad. It was an ok movie, it wasn't really to scary. It's about a little girl who finds a box at a yard sale and her dad buys it for her. It has Hebrew writing on it. There is a demon in the box and the girl opens it and becomes possessed. You get the picture, they have to get the demon back into the box. It's pretty much like any of those demon movies.
Oct 7-
The Amityville Haunting
I was not impressed by this movie at all. I don't know if Amityville Horror is a true story, I guess I better look into that. This movie wasn't scary to me. It's about a movie that moves into this house they know a family was murdered in and could be haunted. Weird things keep happening and they still stay in the house. Oh and this boy is documenting everything too. So it's kind of like those movies like Blair Witch and stuff like that. This movie is where I realize almost every scary movie has sex scene in them. Out of the 8 I watched only one didn't have a scene in it.
Hellraiser II
Weird just like the first one. I can't really explain, I guess you guys are just going to have to watch them. It all has to do with the box. I didn't find it scary either.
There is my list for the week. Hopefully next week will be better.

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment