So last month I made a list of goals I wanted to do. I didn't do so well at all.
I couldn't even keep up with my scary movie for everyday in October.
I did do my no sugar for 30 days really well. I made it through the whole time. I am proud of myself for that. I felt so good for completing this goal. My whole body felt good, I had energy and felt I great. I am planning on doing this goal again. I thought to do it again this month, but it didn't happen.
Other goals I want to work on is going to bed by 10pm
Not eating after 8pm
Deep cleaning my house
I will probably have to do this in the new year cause I don't think it will happen this year.
I keep getting sick, so when you are sick you don't want to do anything, at all.
I am motivated to do these goals, but I just need to push myself. I'm not very good at pushing myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment