So we made it to 2015!
This has to be a good year, cause I was born on the 15th, so 15 must be a lucky number. Right?
So I too have made some goals this year. I am going to try to follow my goals, but no promises. Life gets busy goals get broken. I guess it is good to set some though.
I'm not going to make a goal like, I want to lose 20 lbs this year. I make that goal every year and it never works out for me. I am going to try to focus more on my health instead of weight loss, and if I'm lucky maybe the weight loss will follow.
My goals are...
1. Work out at least 30 min a day (go to the gym more)
I have been doing good at this so far, except for today. I decided cleaning the house, and I mean really cleaning the house will work for my working out for today.
2. Read 15 books this year, plus read the scriptures.
My goal was 12 last year and I barely made it.
3. Try a new healthy recipe once a week
Today I made Cajun potato soup. It was really good.
4. Drink more water! (I am really bad at this)
5. Go to sleep earlier! (I have been horrible at this already)
6. Have a movie night or game night with my family once a week.
So those are my goals. Super exciting right?
If you made goals this year, I hope you are able to keep them. I know it is hard. I hope you all keep healthy and enjoy being around loved ones. I hope 2015 is a great year. Even if we don't have flying cars :-(
HAPPY 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment