I truly love this month, but it has been so busy. It seemed like we had something going on everyday this month. I kind of get a little break for a while. We don't have to be any where until Saturday. It has been a fun month though.
My birthday was this month. Already 26 years old. I feel the same though. No new wrinkles. Jeremy took us out to Good Wood for dinner. It was really nice, other then kids can't behave when you take them out to dinner. Then Jeremy took me shopping for a new dress. That was my birthday present from him because he didn't know what to get me. We found a really cute dress. It was a really nice birthday. We also had our 6Th Wedding Anniversary on the 25Th. It was a Sunday so we could do a whole lot. I made dinner, East Chicken Casserole. I've never made it before, but Jeremy really liked it, so that was good. Then I made a chocolate cake with Chocolate frosting. Both were homemade. It was pretty good. We invited my parents over for cake and Ice Cream while we watch Empire of the Sun. It was fun.
Jeremy and I went out Saturday night without the kids. Jeremy got a new calling with the Church. In short terms he is the DJ for the Youth Stake Dances. So we went out to Jack-in-the-box for Milk Shakes and Curly Fries. Then we went to DJ the dance. It was fun. I got to remember how stupid I was at Stake Dances. Those were fun times though. Other then that we didn't really do anything for memorial day weekend. Yesterday Jeremy and I went to Grand View to Mow the lawn and clean the library for my mom. It was actually kind of nice to get away from the girls again, even if I was doing work.
It is coming to an end of the month and all we have to do is go to a wedding on Saturday. It is nice to get a little break. Then in June we will be getting ready to go to the Oregon Coast for our family reunion. That will be lots of fun. Then July Jeremy will have his two weeks for guard. We are also talking about going up to Spirit Lake in August. SO our summer sounds pretty busy.
I have also been able to enjoy reading this month. I have already read two books and am now on the third one. I have read Twilight, New Moon and now I am on Eclipse. They are very good books, I can barely put them down. When I finally get a break I love to be able to pick up a book and read. Well that is really about all that has been going on. There have been little things in between the big things, but I don't want to bore you with them. Plus I have already written a lot.
1 comment:
Kendall, I love the twilght series too!!! I am in a book club and we all LOVE them, Amanda loves them too. We are reading Stephnie meyers other one "the host" for book club next month. In case your wondering who this is, Its Jessica Morrison
Post a Comment