Race for the Cure~ May 10, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
Race for the Cure
We went to the Race for the Cure this Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We got some free stuff and just had a good time. My friend Shannon, her little boy and I walked the 5K. I also took Shelby which she fell asleep throw most of it. It was pretty crowed. I guess there was like 14,000 people there this year. Which is good, because it is for a good cause. Melyni and Alma came and they ran. So did Jeremy. I'm just not in shape enough to run yet. Jeremy was in the first top 20. He did really good. We all had a lot of fun. We went out to eat at Ihop after wards. Well, that was the race for the cure. I think Jeremy and I are planning on doing the Celebration walk in Sept and doing the race for the cure again next year. 
Race for the Cure~ May 10, 2008
Race for the Cure~ May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment