Hooray it's May! I love this month. Not just because my birthday, Anniversary and Mother's Day is this month. Because it is just a beautiful month. The weather is warm, the flowers are starting to bloom. I love the smell of a nice spring morning. People are starting to mow there lawns. I don't my lawn, but I love the smell of fresh cut grass. It's just a wonderful month. I don't think anyone ever says, "I hate May".
Well I think we are going to have a busy month. This Saturday I am going to be walking in the race for the cure. I'm not tough enough yet to run in it. At least I am going to be walking the 5K. That kind of makes me tough. Jeremy has drill this weekend so we didn't get much done. He likes to come home and sleep after drill. We have birthdays to go to and weddings. It will be a nice month. Hopefully not stressful.
I really just wanted to write that I love this month. My girls are finally getting to wear capri's and short sleeve shirts. We get to go to the park every Friday morning. They love it. They love playing outside, but what kid doesn't. Other then that we haven't done a whole lot. Just having a good old time at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment