er's day gift. i just changed it a little bit.This was the one on Martha Stewarts website. I thought this would be a really good idea, because my husband always had belts laying around the house and can never find the one he needs. I also thought it would be good to hang ties on. So I made one for him. I didn't use that kind of a hanger though. I thought the little wooden bar wasn't thick enough, so I just bought a thick coat hanger and used mug and cup hooks. It turned out pretty good and it was really easy, so I decided to make another one for my dad.
This is how mine turned out. Not to bad, I kind of like it. I'm not sure if my husband does though. It is still sitting in the bag that we gave it to him in, and his belts and ties are still sitting on the floor. Maybe I'll just have to hang them up for him. I can't put all that hard work to waist. I just wanted to let everyone know, just in case they wanted to make one for themselves. They are really easy to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment