Here I have posted a picture for every month in 2009. Some months might have more then one picture sometimes it's so hard to choose from.
January
I thought this picture was pretty funny. Shelby wanted a piece of cheese and I guess I was busy and didn't get it open so she fell asleep with it in her hand.
February
I think this is a pretty silly picture of my girls.
March
Tyra started to play soccer in March and Shelby wanted to play so bad.
Tyra got some dress up clothes for her birthday.
April

In April we got to go to Idaho Falls to hangout with my sister. We ended up going to the zoo there. The girls loved it. I really like this picture of them.
May
In May Tyra and Jeremy ran in a fun run on base. Tyra ran a 1/2 mile and Jeremy ran the 5K. It was a lot of fun.
This is a picture of Tyra crossing the finish line. The first thing she said was, "I beat my dad!" and if you look closely in the picture Jeremy is in the back in the black shirt. So she did beat her dad.
I really like this picture of my girls.
June

The family picture at our family reunion at Nat-Soo-Pa

My husband soaking in the hot tub.
We did some lip syncing, this is Shelby singing "We've got the beat" while Tyra was playing the guitar. I was just a back up singer.

This is my little family. Shelby wasn't very happy in this picture.
July
This is the girls on Bill and Sue's boat at Spirit Lake Idaho.This is the only picture I could put up for July. The rest of them got deleted.
August
Tyra and Winston gassing up their cars.
Hazel, Tyra and Lilie at the dutch oven cook off. I love this picture.
Silly picture of Tyra swimming at Grandma Chick's house.
Tyra and Kamille singing on Rock Band.
Shelby singing on Rock Band.
Tyra's 1st day of Kindergarten.
September
We took a little trip up to Silver City one day. This is Jeremy and the girls in front of the church.
Jeremy and I on the mountain by Silver City.
Shelby loves to dress up in crazy outfits.
Tyra at her first Hawks baseball game.
October
The girls dressed up at Bat girl and Super girl this year for Halloween.
November
Tyra had a Thanksgiving Feast at her school. She dressed up as a little pilgrim girl.
Shelby playing video games with her daddy.
The girls playing dress up. One of their favorite things to do.
December
The girls all bundled up to go play out in the snow.
Shelby reading Go Dog Go.
That was some of what happened in 2009. We are looking forward to the excitement of 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment