Thursday, December 17, 2009

A blog that is way over due

Ok, as you all can tell I haven't blogged in a very long time. I just haven't taken the time to sit down and blog about what's been going on. Now I'm overwhelmed with things. I don't even know where to start, so here is a little review on what's been going on.

August- Tyra started Kindergarten. She really likes it a lot.

September- Shelby turned 3 and Tyra played fall soccer.

October- I guess it was just Halloween. Tyra was Bat girl and Shelby was Super girl.

November- We weren't able to go up north and see Jeremy's parents because we ended up having to pay $200 on our crappy car. I found out that my thyroid is above normal so they have me on some medication for that. Tyra had a Thanksgiving feast in her class. It was a lot of fun. She dressed up as a little pilgrim girl. We spent Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother Erik and his family. Jeremy celebrated his 28th birthday.

And so far for December- Not a whole lot yet. Just getting ready for Christmas. Tyra has a Christmas party tomorrow in her class. That will be a lot of fun. I have been going to the gym. I haven't lost any weight yet, but hopefully soon.

I think that is about it. I don't really have a whole lot to blog about. My life is pretty boring and most of the time I don't have anything to complain about. I am just grateful for what I do have. I am grateful to have a wonderful family. I love them so much, even if I do get a little frustrated with my girls. I love them and they know that.
Maybe I will keep up with this blogging thing. I wont let it get to out of control. Thanks everyone for reminding me that I have a blog and I haven't written anything since July. I need the reminders.

1 comment:

AmyGale said...

I'm glad the doctors found out what was causing you troubles and that you are on medication so you don't have to have problems anymore! Good to hear an update! I hope you guys are enjoying the couches :)