Friday, December 18, 2009
Sad Day
Today was a very sad day for Tyra. Last night she got sick and was throwing up all night. So she is very sad that she wasn't able to go to her first school Christmas party. She kept trying to tell me that she was feeling better. Her mom was mean and still wouldn't let her go. She has been whining about her tummy hurting. And now she is sleeping on the couch. So I think she still is sick, poor girl. We also didn't go to our ward Christmas party. So I don't know when they will get to go see Santa. I guess we will have to drive around Boise until we find him. We are just hoping it's just a 24 hour bug. Shelby started it on Sunday night, so we are hoping that Jeremy and I don't get sick. Hopefully we will all be healthy soon. It will not be fun to be sick during Christmas break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment