Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010, Here I come!

I don't know if I am fully ready for 2010. I guess I don't really have a choice. It's already here. I'm not a big believer in resolutions. I never have been. I figured if I don't make any then I wont be disappointed when they don't fall through. Yes there are things I would love to change and start doing differently, but why should I make a resolution at the beginning of the year. I can start doing these things whenever I want to do them.
I think resolutions is something people say to make themselves feel better. They say them and knowing that they probably wont full fill them. I do that all the time. Like me saying I'm not going to drink caffeine this month or I will go to the gym everyday. I will do my best, but in the end I fail. It is good for people to have goals. But why do they set them on January 1st. You should have goals all year long. So I will not make any resolutions this year, like I haven't in the past. So when someone asks me what my resolutions are this year, I will just tell them I have none. I hopefully I make sense of all this nonsense.

Ok, I have decided to pick up a journal and write in it through out the year. I can't make any promises that I will be faithful writing in it. My Grandma Chick gave me the inspiration in having a journal. She has been publishing them for her children. I think that is an awesome idea. I haven't been able to sit down and read them though. Maybe someday I can do the same for my kids. I just hope my life is interesting enough to read about. Most of the time I don't think it is.
I don't really have a whole lot planned for the new year. I am still planning on going to the gym whenever I get a chance to. I know I will be busy with my children. The spring will come soon enough and they will be busy with sports. That will be a lot of fun. I am looking forward to hanging out with family in June. Maybe I will win at the dutch oven cook off. I My oldest daughter turns 6 this year and my youngest daughter turns 4. I will be turning 28 and I feel I have accomplished much. I still have a little while before I'm 30. Maybe I'll do something awesome by then. Yeah, probably not. Well I guess I will stop boring you. I don't really have much to write about. I am looking forward to what is in store for me in 2010.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2010. Stay in good health and stay safe. Eat Healthy, Drink Water and have lots of fun with family!

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

2010 will be great! I'll be there this summer! (I still have my "freak" hand...)