We didn't do a lot for his birthday. He came home early today. It was kind of funny because I didn't know he was home and I went to go get something out of my parents car and when I opened the front door he was standing there. It scared me so bad. We were laughing so hard. I asked if they let him off early today because it was his birthday, he said no he just took off early. I was glad to have him home. He played the Xbox with the girls. And we played Rock Band as a family. Lots of fun.
I made a spaghetti bake for dinner. It was ok, I'm just not a huge spaghetti person. The girls really liked it and Jeremy said it was pretty good. I also bought him some shrimp. We don't get that very often so it was nice to have. I made Jeremy a brownie cake (that's what the girls called it). Jeremy's not a huge fan of cake so I hope he enjoyed the brownie part anyways.
For Jeremy's present I got him two tickets to watch the new Tron at the IMAX opening night and the girls got him Root beer candy. So I really hope he likes his presents. I know they're not much. We had a good night, and had a lot of fun. Now it is time for bed and the birthday excitement is all over with. I guess I better give him 29 spanking's before midnight :) We love you Jeremy, we are glad you are a part of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment