Sunday, November 7, 2010
Oh how I hate headaches!
Does anyone get a headache so bad that it makes you throw up? I got one of those last night. Not very nice at all. I still have a headache today! I don't know if it's the change in the weather or what but I've been getting a lot of headaches lately and yesterday was the worst. I get tired of taking Tylenol all the time, and I can't sleep because I have kids to take care of. So if there are any good remedies please let me know. I don't think anyone enjoys headaches. Maybe my girls will let me take a little nap. That would be nice of them. Ok, I just need to share how much I hate headaches and they are the most annoying thing in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've only had that happen to me once and it was terrible. I feel for you!
I find that a coke and 800mg of ibuprofen do the job nicely! I'm not one to take medicine, so you know I have to be in a world of hurt when I do. Hopefully this helps!
Post a Comment