Tuesday, February 22, 2011

From the Mouth of Shelby

My little Shelby says some really funny stuff sometimes. Today must have been one of those days because she made me laugh many of times. Here are a few of the things she has said today...

Today Shelby fell asleep in the car and when I woke her up she said, "Whew, I woke up just in time. I was having a bad dream. It was CRAZY!!!"

We went out for lunch today and Shelby had to go to the bathroom, They had the boys bathroom door open so Shelby looked in and this is what she said, "Mom that's the boys bathroom, and that's where they give the babies a bath (Shelby pointing at the urinal)"

"Mom my chocolate sucker tasted like Coca Cola! I LOVE Coca Cola!"

"Mom, Tyra says my heart doesn't love her! It's a heart, it loves everyone!"

She cracks me up, my Sweet Little Shelby


3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh, I like that little wild girl. What a character. I find the crazy ones are usually the funniest too. :) So loving, so fun, so crazy. I love it!

katie said...

i love shelby! she's a hoot!

Melyni + Alma said...

HAHA!! Boy, do I ever miss you guys!!