Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March, Such a Busy Month

Oh man, this month has been sooo busy! I knew March was going to be busy, it always is, but I think this year it's been even more busy. I am so ready for spring break! Well this is how my month went:

The beginning of the month we had a wonderful time with my sister Tracy and two of her sons. I always enjoy spending time with Tracy and my kids love her boys. Wish we could see them more often.

Raytha came to visit for Tyra's birthday. We had a good visit with her. Tyra turned 7 this month. I can't believe she is already that old.

The school had an early release on her birthday so we ran into Boise and got there pictures taken. They turned out great. They did really good, just went in and got it done. After pictures we took Tyra to Build a Bear. That is our present to the girls every year. They love doing that. She got herself a white kitty and we let Shelby get a little white kitty.


Tyra had a birthday party at Chuck e Cheese that evening. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who could make it to her party and thanks for the presents. We also had my two brothers and their kids there. It was good seeing them. Tyra had an awesome birthday, but I'm glad it's over until next year.

Tyra had her first spring concert yesterday. She did really good, but she doesn't like standing still for very long, so she was up there playing with her dress and turning in circles and rubbing her nose. It was really cute watching the first graders though. They all did a good job.

(This was the morning of Tyra's concert, I thought it was funny that Shelby peaked herself into the picture. Silly little girl)


I guess March doesn't sound that busy, but it sure feels like it was. I was hoping to have a Scentsy open house this month because the new scents and warmers came out. But I guess that will have to wait until next month.
I can't wait till Friday because that is when spring break starts. We aren't planning on going anywhere for spring break, just hang out at home and clean house I guess. Sounds good to me though, I look forward to sleeping in.

Well I guess this is it for my month of March. I hope next month wont be so crazy, but I have a good feeling it will be.

No comments: