I felt a little bad that Tyra got her finger pricked (but she didn't get shots), so I took them out for some Ice Cream. I heard of a new Ice Cream place off of Eagle and Ustick and that's where we went.

The u-swirl frozen yogurt
You go in and pick from a ton a different flavors, you can put more then one flavor in you bowl. Then you go and put as many toppings as you wont on your ice cream, and then they weigh it. I think it comes to $ .38 and oz. It does get pricey if you get carried away. But it's a lot of fun and it tastes so good. After you weigh it you pay and enjoy. It's a pretty cool place. My girls loved it.



We have been to one like this one on Apple street. That won is called Blue Cow. Tyra's been begging me to take her again, so hopefully this one was just as good.
After the ice cream we went over to my friend Shannon's house and had a nice visit. We don't get to hang out so much anymore so it was nice to get together even if it was just to talk. My girls played with her little boy and I got to see how cute her twin girls are getting. We ended up ordering pizza and had dinner there. It was fun. Wish we could do it more often.
Well that was our 2nd day of spring break. Now onto the 3rd day.
No comments:
Post a Comment