Saturday, April 2, 2011

4th Day of Spring Break

So for the 4th day of Spring Break (Thursday), we got to spend sometime with Jeremy. He took Thursday off, to mostly do some homework, but we talked him into spending time with the family. We asked him if we could all go to the Boise zoo that day. I was a little bit surprised when he said we should go. He's not big on crowds and I know that it was going to be busy because Boise's spring break was the same time as ours and Thursday is family day which makes the zoo a lot cheaper. We headed to Boise and finally found a parking space and headed to the zoo. It was pretty fun, other then the pushy crowd. The girls really enjoyed it and we got a beautiful day to spend time with the together as a family. We don't get that very often. The Boise zoo has grown, when we were there about three years ago, it wasn't very fun, but now they have a lot of new stuff. I think my favorite animal to see was the Giraffe. Those animals just amaze me on how big and beautiful they are. The lions were also very pretty. The girls had a little bit of time to play at the play area before the zoo closed. It was so busy they could only go down the Giraffe slide once. They had fun though.














After the zoo we just went outside of it to Julia Davis Park and at a late lunch. We packed a sack lunch that would get us full enough and till we made it home.


It was fun having a picnic. The girls had races to a sign and back. They got to burn a lot of energy and they slept well that night.

I am so glad that I got to spend at least one day during spring break with my family. I am so glad that we got a beautiful day so we could go out and have fun. I love my family so much and I shouldn't let life get in our way to spend time together.

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

How fun. I wish that we could go with you guys! :) I seriously think that you need to plan a trip over here to visit sometime in the next month or so!