Monday, April 25, 2011

Hurry Up April 29th

So I just spent almost a month without a husband. He got a wonderful vacation to Iowa through MATES. Ok, maybe it's not a vacation cause I'm sure it's not fun for him. I'm so ready for April 29th to be here and I'm sure he is too. I can handle a month without him, I've done it before, lots. This time just seem a little harder. Maybe because my kids are older and they seem like they need more things, even thought they should be more independent now. It just seemed like we had a lot of things going on this month. I am so ready for a break. I felt like strangling my kids many times this month. But so far they and I have survived. We still have 4 more days to go and even then Jeremy had 2 days of Drill. I am so hoping the month of May is wonderful because my summer is going to be CRAZY!!!

So this is how my month went with Jeremy being gone.

We went back to school from spring break, we were glad to be able to spend spring break with Jeremy. It was good family time. I had a Scentsy and 31 party this month that only a few people went to because of the government threatening not to pay government employees. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I am glad that they didn't have to do that though, cause I like money. Well I guess I kind of need it. I do hate bills though. We had a birthday party at the bowling alley, that was fun. Went to the movies. Had doctor appointments. Made a tons of cookies, had a school carnival, an Easter egg hunt, and a baby shower. A few trips to Boise and then I got SICK! Then we had Easter!

So that was pretty much my month. It probably wasn't that busy, but it seemed like it was. I'm glad I only have 2 kids to deal with. I'm hoping my stupid cold is gone by Friday. I think my girls are going to get it though, that's going to be so much fun.

I'll stop complaining now. We did have a good Easter. We spent it over at my parents house and my girls got a ton of stuff. I think way to much, but they are happy. They had fun with the Easter Egg hunt. They found eggs in my parents pool room and in there backyard. They had so much fun. We had a good dinner too. I've been living off of pizza and hot dog since Jeremy's been gone. It was good to have some real food.

Ok I think I'm done here. Maybe you can look at some pictures after my long spill of complaining. Oh and I did get a new Miche shell out of all this :)

Here's Shelby being Shelby.



At the Easter Eggstravaganza.

Shelby spending time with Billie.

My new Miche shell!



Easter! (sorry this is all the pictures that came out ok) Oh and that's a Turtle on Shelby's tongue.

No comments: